Wishes
I wish you'd just perish
Rather than taunting my memories
I wouldn't mind if you just drop dead
Somewhere in the middle of the field
Or maybe you'd choke on a bone
While savouring chicken terazone
Or dismissed from university
For failing miserably
You could sail away into horizon
With Mr. Wilson, never to return
Or captured imprisoned
For criminal conviction
I don't really care the means
Of ways you could vanish
As long as you ain't around
To wound this heart continuously.
*Just get the hell out of my life!
Rather than taunting my memories
I wouldn't mind if you just drop dead
Somewhere in the middle of the field
Or maybe you'd choke on a bone
While savouring chicken terazone
Or dismissed from university
For failing miserably
You could sail away into horizon
With Mr. Wilson, never to return
Or captured imprisoned
For criminal conviction
I don't really care the means
Of ways you could vanish
As long as you ain't around
To wound this heart continuously.
*Just get the hell out of my life!

1 Comments:
on behalf of the writer,
Mr. Wilson, please. she meant no hard feeling.
Post a Comment
<< Home