Words
Urges I have to write
But words fail me
Stuck in a rut
Seemingly in zero mental capacity
Desire I have to produce
A masterpiece set to amaze and amuse
But my brain seem to refuse
Churning the same mediocre tune
Needs I have to profess
Of feelings and emotion in distress
But words at the moment I don't have
Perhaps I should just retreat and rest.
*words, wherefore art thou? Fill me from top to toe with your direst cruelty!
But words fail me
Stuck in a rut
Seemingly in zero mental capacity
Desire I have to produce
A masterpiece set to amaze and amuse
But my brain seem to refuse
Churning the same mediocre tune
Needs I have to profess
Of feelings and emotion in distress
But words at the moment I don't have
Perhaps I should just retreat and rest.
*words, wherefore art thou? Fill me from top to toe with your direst cruelty!

1 Comments:
Hello!Are you a poet??Nice poems ya created!Keep it up!Tata!
Post a Comment
<< Home