Mama oh Mama...
My mom is being very generous of late.
Today I received an sms from her telling me she bought me another pair of batik from Terengganu.
Last Friday she bought me two pairs of semi-precious stone earrings.
And a croissant filled with cream in the centre.
A Coach keychain, and a make-up pouch.
The day before, she bought me another pair of batik.
And she’s fully sponsoring my umrah trip.
My mom has never bought me things since I earned my own salary.
I know it’s her way of distracting me from my pain.
Tapi kenapa hati ni masih rasa remuk redam?
Today I received an sms from her telling me she bought me another pair of batik from Terengganu.
Last Friday she bought me two pairs of semi-precious stone earrings.
And a croissant filled with cream in the centre.
A Coach keychain, and a make-up pouch.
The day before, she bought me another pair of batik.
And she’s fully sponsoring my umrah trip.
My mom has never bought me things since I earned my own salary.
I know it’s her way of distracting me from my pain.
Tapi kenapa hati ni masih rasa remuk redam?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home