Troubled Mind
I sit in a state I couldn't reckon
A state of mind impossible to fanthom
I sit here yearning for guidance
And a small voice promising assurance
Under this tree trying to comprehend
Is life always this difficult to understand
Would happiness be in the far end
Or beyond reach, never in hand.
A state of mind impossible to fanthom
I sit here yearning for guidance
And a small voice promising assurance
Under this tree trying to comprehend
Is life always this difficult to understand
Would happiness be in the far end
Or beyond reach, never in hand.

3 Comments:
under which tree was it? i dont remember seeing any at your house.
life is never difficult. only that we love to complicate things.
:D
under which tree was it? i dont remember seeing any at your house.
life is never difficult. only that we love to complicate things.
:D
heheh... ni under a tree at taman. layan yoga under banyan tree.. hehehh. needed to reflect on things. complication is inevitable.
Post a Comment
<< Home