Just Awake?
called you at half-past two
been wondering what you're up to
this mundane sunday afternoon
thought of spending time with you
after echoes of endless ringing
you answered the phone drodgily
"just awake?" I asked unbelievably
"wake up sunshine it's almost three"
damn, you sounded so sexy!!
your voice sultry in bed
freezed all thoughts in my head
quickly I searched for things to say
"hey wondering what you're doing today"
half yawning, very much sleepy
no surprise, we were on the phone last night at three
said, "hmm..go la and mandi"
you: "mandi? apa tu? sounds alien to me"
(ish, tak senonoh sungguh budak ni!)
driving your mom later, you tell me
hey, no sweat, fine by me
I find that cute anyways
boys spending time with mom are rare these days
we're going out later
once you're done being chauffeur
until then, I'll be smiling to myself
resounding your voice, I'm at unrest.
been wondering what you're up to
this mundane sunday afternoon
thought of spending time with you
after echoes of endless ringing
you answered the phone drodgily
"just awake?" I asked unbelievably
"wake up sunshine it's almost three"
damn, you sounded so sexy!!
your voice sultry in bed
freezed all thoughts in my head
quickly I searched for things to say
"hey wondering what you're doing today"
half yawning, very much sleepy
no surprise, we were on the phone last night at three
said, "hmm..go la and mandi"
you: "mandi? apa tu? sounds alien to me"
(ish, tak senonoh sungguh budak ni!)
driving your mom later, you tell me
hey, no sweat, fine by me
I find that cute anyways
boys spending time with mom are rare these days
we're going out later
once you're done being chauffeur
until then, I'll be smiling to myself
resounding your voice, I'm at unrest.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home