Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Letter for Chey

Chey,

Need to sleep but I have you on my mind
Something that comes naturally not by design
I miss you tremendously, you couldn't begin to understand
I'm in to you so totally, would you ever take this hand?
Everytime I'm with you, I get a sense of euphoric
Imagining life with you, I sense being complete
These words are not mere expressions
But echoes of supressed dreams and intentions

How could it be I'm so into you?
Being wiser at age, I should be able to differentiate
Should've known diving headfirst renders wreckage
If not numbers, experience should have indicate

But these things beyond my control
Still into you I plunge heart and soul
Baring my all
Would I face another fall?

1 Comments:

Blogger ixora said...

Love your poems. :) Thanks for the note.

6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home