Tuesday, January 18, 2005

If You Meet God

if you meet God
ask him how He's been
why has He been so quiet
His presence I don't feel

if you meet God
tell I miss him
relay my want to be near Him
convey my direst need for Him

if you meet God
whisper to Him I'm trying...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like this one... can you tell God i miss Him too.. not that i don't feel His presence, but i just feel so tired to be so far from Him at times... *sigh*

xoxo
Puteri Nur Sarah Kambali

7:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

trust me. He's listening.

11:45 AM  
Blogger mangkok said...

wehhh. boringnyer....bila nak gi europe nih. jom pegi stadila. kalo malas nak kerje. aku pon tensen la. sume tgh settle down. sume falling in love. jom blah. to never never land.

12:03 PM  
Blogger Jun Yusof said...

How about a new post? been quite some time.. been coming back for more.. but I guess you're tied with some Real Life issues.. But hey, dun stop commenting at my one stop creations lah.. visit me www.njunaidahsoul.blogspot.com

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home