Thursday, December 22, 2005

eclipse

i thought i was over you.

after seven bloody years of immeasurable heartache and countless attempts to recuperate.

all it took to collapse the 7-year wall I’ve built was just a simple trip to ikea, with a guy, whom supposedly was my present crush.

who was I trying to fool?

remember how we used to make that trip, luv?

we used to scour the store and admire the settings. i remember smirking at your likings for all things brown. we picked out our furnitures. we had a mental home.

damn.

i miss you.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jun Yusof said...

It sure is hard letting someone you love so much go and to go through everyday trying to forget that person..

Hurts, I know..

We are in the same boat..

11:50 PM  
Blogger hazard said...

i guess it's true what they say about first love - half of you is as good as gone.

8:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess I see your point on the buddy issue from your posts.. Had a friend once who was a girl. She never got over me even after 8 years and that was despite the fact that we never really "went out"...afterawhile, I felt it best to not contact her so she could forget about me..

-Hayashi

6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home