Hi there, I tried to type to you how to put additional links on the sidebar.. but the stuff I wrote is not allowed.. I dunno if you'd understand by going to my site then Ctrl+U This would let you see how I made my template. You scroll down till they say sidebar where they are Archives and previous post. Below would be additional links. You just follow, copy and paste to your template and see the changes. I hope I helped you enough.. Most welcome to tag me @ my other blog : www.njunaidah.blogspot.com
5 Comments:
Hi there, I tried to type to you how to put additional links on the sidebar.. but the stuff I wrote is not allowed.. I dunno if you'd understand by going to my site then Ctrl+U This would let you see how I made my template. You scroll down till they say sidebar where they are Archives and previous post. Below would be additional links. You just follow, copy and paste to your template and see the changes. I hope I helped you enough.. Most welcome to tag me @ my other blog : www.njunaidah.blogspot.com
Take care and happy trying!!
hi.. did the chill pill work? i'd like to give that a try.. heheh
unfortunately, no...*sigh*... maybe i should consider a cold storage instead.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
<< Home